Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.43
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.12Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £9.68
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £18.71Trending at £20.39
About this product
- DescriptionA scholarly work from leading coaching psychologists from all over the world that provides thoughtful analysis of group dynamics, family systems, and psychotherapeutic approach to family business coaching. It is suitable for family businesses, practitioners, business coaches, researchers, postgraduate students, and coaching professionals.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Lane is a chartered psychologist and Director of the Professional Development Foundation. He contributes to leading edge research in coaching as well as supervising leading coaches undertaking doctoral research. He was Chair of the British Psychological Society Register of Psychologists Specialising in Psychotherapy and convenor of the Psychotherapy Group of the European Federation of Psychologists' Associations. Manfusa Shams, CPsychol, CSci, AFBPsS, is Consulting Editor of 'The Coaching Psychologist'. She is a Registered Chartered Psychologist, Chartered Scientist, and Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society (BPS). She is former Deputy Chair for the BPS's committee for teaching of psychology to other professions, and a member of the BPS Special Group in Coaching Psychology. She is former Associate Editor of 'The Psychologist', Editor of the BPS psychology of women section newsletter, Book Review Editor of the BPS psychology of women section review, and a Guest Editor of the 'Asian Journal of Social Psychology'. Among her major publications is a co-edited book on 'Developments in Work and Organizational Psychology: Implications for International Business' (Elsevier, 2006), and two leading journals: 'The Psychologist' (special issue, 2005), and 'Asian Journal of Social Psychology' (special issue, 2005). She is a registered test reviewer at BPS Psychological Testing Centre, an experienced author, editor, supervisor, peerreviewer, and group facilitator. She completed her PhD in Occupational Psychology from the Institute of Work Psychology, Sheffield University as a Commonwealth Scholar. She has teaching, consultancy, and research experience of almost twenty years. At present, she is teaching at the Open University in England.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Professional Coaching Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDavid A. Lane,Manfusa Shams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.