CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £4.24Trending at £7.97
- £3.90Trending at £6.99
- £4.95Trending at £9.55
- £10.97Trending at £14.96
- £4.88Trending at £5.74
- £4.80Trending at £6.89
- £4.84Trending at £8.96
About this product
- Author(s)Ricardo L. Garcia
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Author BiographyDr. Ricardo Garcia has spent thirty-six years as an educator beginning in Tierra Amarilla and Wagon Mound, New Mexico as a high school English teacher. Since 1973, he has taught or served as an administrator in various colleges and universities. Currently, he is a Professor of Education in Teachers College at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He is a storyteller for the Nebraska Humanities Coucil and author of a monthly feature story in the Raton Range on coal camp life. His poetry has been published in New Mexico Magazine, and his book, On the Way to San Francisco Bay , (Anchorage, Salmon Run Press, 2001) won the National Poetry Award for the year 2000. His other professional education books are: Teaching in a Pluralistic Society (Harpercollins, 1991); Teaching for Diversity (Phi Delta Kappa, 1998). He has conducted seminars or told stories in 35 different states from Alaska to Puerto Rico.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.