All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £106.12Trending at £131.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £36.75Trending at £43.99
- £35.51Trending at £67.50
- £11.80Trending at £15.87
- £27.85Trending at £36.93
- £25.37Trending at £32.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the thoroughly refereed post-proceedings of the 12th International Workshop on Coalgebraic Methods in Computer Science, CMCS 2014, colocated with ETAPS 2014, held in Grenoble, France, in April 2014. The papers cover a wide range of topics in the theory, logics and applications of coalgebras.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number8446
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 Illustrations, black and white; X, 245 p. 4 illus.
- Weight397 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMarcello M. Bonsangue
- Edition Statement2014 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.