All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
About this product
- Author(s)David Skinns
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight534 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement2016 ed.
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1. Introduction.- Chapter 2. Crime, Criminal Justice and the Penal System.- Chapter 3. Assessing Penal Policy.- Chapter 4. The Coalition Government and Sentencing 2010-15.- Chapter 5. Custodial Services.- Chapter 6. Community-based Offender Services.- Chapter 7. Neo-liberalism and Austerity, Putsourcing and Punishment.- Chapter 8. Conclusion.
- Author BiographyDavid Skinns has a long-standing interest in penal policy, first stimulated by his work with young offenders, immediately after graduating. After completing postgraduate degrees at Sheffield University, UK, and Cambridge University, UK, he went on to further develop this interest by teaching criminology in higher education. He completed a PhD at Hull University, UK. After retiring from teaching, he began work with the Independent Monitoring Board for Prisons.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.