All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.87
- £16.48Trending at £16.98
- £11.70Trending at £13.99
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.07
- £10.67Trending at £12.94
- £7.40Trending at £10.06
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the biodiversity status of coastal habitats worldwide, emphasising their importance to society, major threats and conservation challenges.
- Author BiographyBrooke Maslo is Assistant Professor in the Department of Ecology, Evolution, and Natural Resources at Rutgers University. Working in applied conservation biology, her research focuses on evidence-based strategies for the conservation of threatened and endangered species, particularly shorebirds. Julie L. Lockwood is Professor and Director of the Graduate Program in Ecology and Evolution at Rutgers University. Her research interests emphasise how species invasions and extinctions combine to shape present-day biodiversity patterns, with focus on the dynamics of small populations.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleConservation Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number19
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus. 16 colour illus. 15 tables
- Weight820 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byBrooke Maslo,Julie L. Lockwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.