All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn chapters illustrated and furnished with topical case studies from around the world, this book establishes the importance of coasts within a systems framework - waves, tides, rivers and sea-level change all play critical roles in the evolution of our coasts.
- Author BiographySimon K. Haslett is pro vice-chancellor at the University of Wales and a professor of physical geography and a principal fellow of the Higher Education Academy.
- Author(s)Simon K. Haslett
- PublisherUniversity of Wales Press
- Date of Publication20/07/2016
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationWales
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintUniversity of Wales Press
- Content NoteNo
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edition Statement3rd New edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.