All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCockerels and Vultures is a book for everyone interested in the poetry of the First World War.
- Author BiographyAlbert-Paul Granier was born in 1888 in Le Croisic on the Atlantic coast of Brittany. He was a talented sportsman, musician and poet. He qualified as a solicitor but compulsory national service in France required him to serve in the army from 1911 to 1913 where he trained as an artillery officer. He was recalled to the army in August 1914 and served on the Western Front. He became an airborne artillery observer and was shot down and killed over the battlefields of Verdun on 17 August 1917.
- Author(s)Albert-Paul Granier
- PublisherSaxon Books
- Date of Publication23/01/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationWest Sussex
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSaxon Books
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Translated byIan Higgins
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £20.99Trending at £22.39
- £30.68Trending at £40.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.