CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an understanding of basic flight principles and advice on what to do once inside the cockpit. Containing step-by-step descriptions of a thorough pre-flight inspection, start-up, taxi, takeoff, cruise, approach, landing, and after-landing actions, this guide places emphasis on what a pilot should actually be doing while in the pilot seat.
- Author BiographyChris Burger owns and operates a flight school near Pretoria, South Africa. He is a flight instructor, a pilot examiner, and a former air traffic controller.
- Author(s)Chris R. Burger
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- GenreTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content Note17 b/w photos, 4 line drawings & 1 table
- Weight257 g
- Width184 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.