CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.58
- £9.49Trending at £12.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.85
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £32.68
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a fresh, new poetry collection that is a sensual homage to place, people, love, and lust. The first collection by Samoan writer and painter Dan Taulapapa McMullin, the poems evoke both intimate conversations and provocative monologues that allow him to explore the complexities of being a queer Samoan in the United States.
- Author Biography<strong>Dan Taulapapa McMullin</strong> is a Samoan American poet, artist, and painter based in Laguna, California.
- Author(s)Dan Taulapapa McMullin
- PublisherUniversity of Arizona Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2013
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleSun Tracks
- Place of PublicationTucson
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arizona Press
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height299 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.