All listings for this product
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.80Trending at £19.93
- £17.38Trending at £17.89
- £18.07Trending at £21.68
- £13.77Trending at £19.01
- £13.69Trending at £18.61
- £13.25Trending at £18.99
- £13.25Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe Cod. Wars have been fought over it, revolutions triggered by it, economies and livelihoods have depended on it. This book spans 1,000 years, from the Vikings to Clarence Birdseye, and introduces the explorers, chefs, and fishermen whose lives have been interwoven with this fish.
- PrizesWinner of Glenfiddich Award (Food) 1999.
- Author(s)Mark Kurlansky
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication29/01/1998
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJonathan Cape Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/06/2005
- Content Noteb&w plates, line drawings
- Weight389 g
- Width137 mm
- Height190 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.