CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £11.32Trending at £12.34
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £5.54Trending at £5.61
- £9.12Trending at £12.51
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the duties of employers regarding the assessment and control of health risks associated with exposure to hand-transmitted vibration in the maritime environment. This book provides information to enable employers to assess the risks of injury to seafarers from hand-transmitted vibration.
- Author(s)Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- Date of Publication20/10/2009
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStationery Office Books
- Content Notecol. figs, tables
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.