All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThe first edition of the Code of Practice for Project Management for Construction and Development, published in 1992, was groundbreaking in many ways. This title covers the principles of strategic planning, detailed programming and monitoring, resource allocation and effective risk management, widely used on projects of all sizes and complexity.
- Author BiographyThe Chartered Institute of Building is at the heart of a management career in construction. It is the world's largest and most influential professional body for construction management and leadership, with a Royal Charter to promote the science and practice of building and construction for the benefit of society. With over 48,000 members worldwide, the CIOB is the international voice of the building professional.
- Author(s)Chartered Institute of Building
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication05/09/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1050 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.06Trending at £9.19
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £20.58Trending at £21.91
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.