Save on Language
- £27.15Trending at £29.69
- £15.78Trending at £19.98
- £9.24Trending at £9.99
- £26.50Trending at £37.94
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume demonstrates that mixed utterances in young bilinguals can be analyzed in the same way as adult code-switching.
- Author(s)Katja F. Cantone
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2007
- Series TitleStudies in Theoretical Psycholinguistics
- Series Part/Volume Number37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXX, 276 p.
- Weight1310 g
- Width152 mm
- Height223 mm
- Edition Statement2007 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.