All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £4.99Trending at £8.05
- £2.99Trending at £3.42
- £9.12Trending at £9.96
- £8.85Trending at £12.51
- £4.68Trending at £4.77
- £19.60Trending at £21.86
- £17.31Trending at £18.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn interactive mystery story, where the clues are hidden in codes and hieroglyphs
- Author BiographyMick Posen studied at Ravensbourne and Brighton Art college in the 1970s. He spent many years illustrating fantasy and sci-fi book covers using traditional airbrush and painting techniques. He now works digitally using 3D and 2D software and is also venturing into animation. He lives in the depths of Suffolk with his wife and cat.
- Author(s)Anita Croy
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/08/2014
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps, col. port.
- Width250 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition StatementIllustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.