CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of scholarly essays constitutes an important reappraisal of the history of the manuscript. Newly discovered archival material sheds light on the complex sequence of events which led to the Codex being dispersed across four libraries.
- Author BiographyScot McKendrick is Head of History and Classics at the British Library. David Parker is Edward Cadbury Professor of Theology and Director of the Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing at the University of Birmingham. Amy Myshrall is a researcher at the Institute for Textual Scholarship and Electronic Editing at the University of Birmingham. Cillian O'Hogan is Curator of Classical and Byzantine Studies at the British Library.
- PublisherThe British Library Publishing Division
- Date of Publication04/06/2015
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe British Library Publishing Division
- Width172 mm
- Height244 mm
- Edited byAmy Myshrall,Cillian O'Hogan,David Parker,Scot McKendrick
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.