Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.08Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication08/11/2011
- Series TitleThe IMA Volumes in Mathematics and its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byDijen Ray-Chaudhuri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
- Table Of Contents- Part I.- Baer subplanes, ovals and unitals.- On the length of codes with a given covering radius.- The differential encoding of coset codes by algebraic methods.- Families of codes with few distinct weights from singular and non-singular Hermitian varieties and quadrics in projective geometries and Hadamard difference sets and designs associated with two-weight codes.- Perfect multiple coverings in metric schemes.- Nonlinear feedforward sequences of m-sequences II.- Loops of clutters.- Positive independence and enumeration of codes with a given distance pattern.- Bounds on the number of pairs of unjoined points in a partial plane.- Inside Euclid's algorithm.- Construction of designs.- Algebraic geometric codes.- Combinatorial characters of quasigroups.- Self-dual codes and self-dual designs.- The incidence algebra of a uniform poset.- Some recent results on signed graphs with least eigenvalues ? ?2.- Self-orthogonal codes and the topology of spinor groups.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.