All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £6.79Trending at £13.19
- £11.82Trending at £15.87
- £36.63Trending at £42.25
- £38.22Trending at £41.59
- £24.86Trending at £25.79
- £24.03Trending at £32.39
- £7.79Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Coding and Cryptology, IWCC 2009, held in Zhangjiajie, China, in June 2009. Topics addressed are coding theory, secure codes, hash functions, combinatorics, boolean functions, authentication, cryptography, protocols, sequences, and secure communications.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication20/05/2009
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number5557
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVIII, 275 p.
- Weight438 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byChao Li,Chaoping Xing,Huaxiong Wang,San Ling,Yeow Meng Chee
- Edition Statement2009 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.