All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £7.98
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the role that coercion plays in the establishment and evolution of the public economy.
- Author BiographyJorge Martinez-Vazquez is Regents Professor of Economics and director of the international studies program in the Andrew Young School of Policy Studies at Georgia State University in Atlanta. He has published more than twenty books and numerous articles in academic journals, such as Econometrica, the Journal of Political Economy, the Journal of Public Economics, the Southern Economic Journal, and the Review of Economics and Statistics. He has directed multiple fiscal reform projects, having worked in more than seventy countries, including China, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia, and South Africa. He is the current coeditor of Hacienda Publica Espanola/Review of Public Economics. Professor Martinez-Vazquez holds M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in economics from Washington University in St. Louis. Stanley L. Winer is the Canada Research Chair Professor in Public Policy in the school of public policy and administration and the department of economics at Carleton University in Ottawa. He is the author, with Walter Hettich, of Democratic Choice and Taxation: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis (Cambridge University Press, 1999). His recent book with Kathleen Day, Interregional Migration and Public Policy in Canada (2013), was awarded the Purvis Prize from the Canadian Economics Association. He has also published widely in leading academic journals on the political economy of fiscal systems and other topics. Professor Winer is the chair of the editorial board of the Carleton Library Series. He holds M.A. and Ph.D. degrees in economics from The Johns Hopkins University.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication16/04/2014
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note26 b/w illus. 29 tables
- Weight710 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byJorge Martinez-Vazquez,Stanley L. Winer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.