CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionExchange theorists traditionally exclude punishment and coercion from their analyses; but Molm examines whether they can be included.
- Author(s)Linda D. Molm
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication28/01/1997
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleStudies in Rationality and Social Change
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 b/w illus.
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Series Edited byJon Elster,Gudmund Hernes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.