All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £24.28
- £23.53Trending at £23.81
- £18.29Trending at £21.98
- £20.44Trending at £21.16
- £36.01Trending at £38.26
- £26.11Trending at £28.49
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the politics borne of consumption through the case of coffee activism and ethical consumption. It analyses the agencies, structures, repertoires and technologies of promotion and participation in the politics of fair trade consumption through an exploration of the relationship between activism and consumption.
- Author BiographyEleftheria Lekakis is Lecturer in Global Communications in the School of Media, Film and Music at the University of Sussex, UK.
- Author(s)Eleftheria J. Lekakis
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication22/08/2013
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleConsumption and Public Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 204 p.
- Weight400 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.