All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ivette Perfecto,John Vandermeer
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 118 colour illustrations, 1 black & white tables
- Weight538 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Wake Up and Smell the Coffee (or a Tale of Two Farms) 2. A Biodiverse Cup of Coffee: Coffee Agroforests as Repositories of Tropical Biodiversity 3. The Coffee Agroecosystem as a High-Quality Matrix 4. Space Matters: Large Scale Spatial Ecology within the Coffee Agroecosystem 5. Who's Eating Whom and How: Trophic and Trait-mediated Cascades in the Coffee Agroecosystem 6. Interactions across Spatial Scales 7. Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services 8. Coffee, the Agroecological Landscape, and Farmer's Livelihoods 9. Syndromes of Coffee Production: Embracing Sustainability
- Author BiographyIvette Perfecto is George W. Pack Professor of Ecology, Natural Resources and Environment at the University of Michigan, USA. John Vandermeer is Asa Grey Distinguished University Professor of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, and Alfred T. Thurnau Professor at the University of Michigan, USA.
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.