All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of designer spirituality, how do you talk to people about Jesus without offending them? Coffee Shop Conversations, by Dale and Jonalyn Fincher, will provide you with the tools you need to have meaningful, tolerant, and respectful conversations about your faith with those who don't share your views.
- Author BiographyDale Fincher and Jonalyn Fincher speak and write nationally as a husband-wife team through Soulation (www.soulation.org), a non-profit dedicated to helping others be appropriately human. Their previous books include Living with Questions and Ruby Slippers. They make their home in Steamboat, Colorado, with corgis, snowshoes, and a colorful library of books.
- Author(s)Dale Fincher,Jonalyn Grace Fincher
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight217 g
- Width139 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £3.65
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.