Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £37.82Trending at £41.39
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.39
- £38.31Trending at £40.60
- £12.23Trending at £13.01
- £33.52Trending at £35.99
- £27.35Trending at £27.99
About this product
- DescriptionAn account of the cognitive-clinical literature sets the agenda for future research.
- Author BiographyJenny Yiend is a Research Fellow at the Dept of Psychiatry, University of Oxford. She was previously a research scientist at the MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit in Cambridge.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus. 3 tables
- Weight600 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJenny Yiend
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.