CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.84
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about psychological research on intelligence and the various factors that influence intelligence.
- Author BiographyRobert J. Sternberg is IBM Professor of Psychology and Education at Yale, Director of the PACE Center at Yale, and 2003 President of the American Psychological Association. He is the author of almost 1000 publications on topics related to cognition and intelligence and has received over $18 million in grants for his research. He has won numerous awards from professional associations and holds four honorary doctorates. Jean E. Pretz received her B.A. from Wittenberg University in Springfield, Ohio, and has received her M.A. and M. Phil. from Yale University. Her doctoral work examines the role of intuition and expertise in practical problem solving from both an experimental and a differential perspective. This project has received the American Psychological Foundation/Council of Graduate Departments of Psychology (APF/COGDOP) Graduate Research Scholarship Award, the American Psychological Association Dissertation Research Award, as well as a Yale University Dissertation Fellowship. Her research on the role of implicit processes in insight problem solving received two awards from the American Psychological Society Graduate Student Caucus. She has also received a Fulbright fellowship to study the psychology of religion in the former East Germany. Ms. Pretz has co-authored a book on creativity entitled, The Creativity Conundrum with Dr. Sternberg and Dr. James Kaufman.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/12/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 b/w illus. 8 tables
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byJean E. Pretz,Robert J. Sternberg
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.