All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.91
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £3.02Trending at £3.99
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.45
About this product
- DescriptionExploring fluency from multiple vantage points that together constitute a cognitive science perspective, this book examines research in second language acquisition and bilingualism that point to promising avenues for understanding and ultimately helping to promote fluent second language skills.
- Author BiographyNorman Segalowitz is Professor of Psychology at Concordia University in Montreal, Canada, and the Associate Director of the Centre for the Study of Learning and Performance. He has published widely on cognitive psychological issues in second language acquisition and functioning in adults.
- Author(s)Norman Segalowitz
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- Series TitleCognitive Science and Second Language Acquisition Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRoutledge Member of the Taylor and Francis Group
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.