All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.42Trending at £13.02
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.80
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.50Trending at £8.00
About this product
- DescriptionContains chapters that include a description of the empirically supported cognitive behavior therapy (CBT) interventions, factors that would limit outcome in therapy, a case illustration that highlights the prognostic indicators that would interfere with treatment outcome, and guidelines on managing these specific limiting conditions.
- Author BiographyDean McKay, PhD, ABPP, is Associate Professor, Department of Psychology, Fordham University. He currently serves on the editorial boards of Behaviour Research and Therapy, Journal of Clinical Psychology and Journal of Anxiety Disorders, and is Associate Editor of Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. He has published over 120 journal articles and book chapters, is editor or co-editor of 8 published or forthcoming books, and has over 150 conference presentations. Dr. McKay has been a member of the Obsessive Compulsive Cognitions Working Group since 1995. He is Board Certified in Behavioral and Clinical Psychology of the American Board of Professional Psychology (ABPP), is a Fellow of the American Board of Behavioral Psychology and the Academy of Clinical Psychology, as well as a Clinical Fellow of the Behavior Research and Therapy Society. His research has focused primarily on Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Body Dysmorphic Disorder and Health Anxiety and their link to OCD, and the role of disgust in psychopathology. His research has also focused on mechanisms of information processing bias for anxiety states. Dr. McKay is also director and founder of Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Research, a private treatment and research center in Westchester County, New York.
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight921 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDean McKay,Eric A. Storch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.