All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.86Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe revised and expanded second edition of this practical guide offers proven strategies for improving the long-term outcomes and quality of life of individuals with bipolar disorder.
- Author BiographyMonica Ramirez Basco, PhD, a clinical psychologist, is Associate Director for Science Policy, Planning, and Analysis at the Office of Research on Women's Health at the National Institutes of Health. She served as Assistant Director for Neuroscience, Mental Health, and Broadening Participation at the White House Office of Science and Technology Policy from 2014 to 2015. Dr. Basco is an internationally recognized expert in cognitive-behavioral therapy and a founding fellow of the Academy of Cognitive Therapy. She was formerly on the faculty of the University of Texas at Arlington, where she was awarded the University of Texas Regents' Outstanding Teaching Award. A. John Rush, MD, is Professor of Psychiatry and Vice Chair, Department of Clinical Sciences, at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas. His work has focused on the diagnosis and psychotherapeutic, psychopharmacological, and somatic treatment of depression and other mood disorders. He has authored 10 books and over 400 journal articles. Dr. Rush's internationally recognized work has received numerous awards. Most recently, his research has focused on longer-term disease management programs, including multistep treatment algorithms for bipolar and major depressive disorders.
- Author(s)A. John Rush,Monica Ramirez Basco
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.