All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.49
- £24.89Trending at £26.58
- £5.85Trending at £5.92
- £5.27Trending at £5.64
- £7.96Trending at £8.25
- £11.68Trending at £12.99
- £5.06Trending at £5.34
About this product
- DescriptionCognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Chronic Pain in Children and Adolescents provides instruction on the use of cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT) for children and their families coping with the consequences of persisting pain.
- Author BiographyTonya M. Palermo, Ph.D., is Professor of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine and Adjunct Professor of Pediatrics and Psychiatry at the University of Washington. She is the 2012 President of the Society of Pediatric Psychology.
- Author(s)Tonya M. Palermo
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight356 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.