All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £6.58Trending at £7.00
- £12.38Trending at £15.88
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £44.83Trending at £49.49
- £42.58Trending at £46.00
- £7.97Trending at £11.98
- £9.98Trending at £13.77
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing frequency with which issues of childhood sexual abuse come up in therapy highlights the need for an effective short-term treatment for these patients.
- Author BiographyMervin R. Smucker, Ph.D., is Associate Clinical Professor and Director of Cognitive-Behavioral Training in the Department of Psychiatry at the Medical College of Wisconsin, where he also serves as Director of the Cognitive Therapy Institute of Milwaukee. Constance V. Danchu, Ph.D., is the founder and Director of the Center for Cognitive and Behavior Therapy in Wilmington, Delaware. She is an Assistant Professor of Psychiatry (Psychology) at the Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)Constance V. Dancu,Mervin R. Smucker
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1999
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight503 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.