Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintaining staff morale and creating a culture of therapy in the acute inpatient unit is essential for a well-functioning institution. This book shows how this challenge can be addressed, along with introducing and evaluating an important advance in the practice of individual CBT for working with crisis, suited to inpatient work and crisis teams.
- Author BiographyIsabel Clarke and Hannah Wilson are working together to develop an innovative psychological therapies service at Woodhaven, an acute mental health in-patient unit, serving West Southampton and the New Forest. They are both clinical psychologists working for the Hampshire Partnership NHS Trust.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/07/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations, 5 black & white tables
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byHannah Wilson,Isabel Clarke
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £37.82Trending at £41.21
- £23.97Trending at £25.64
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.35
- £38.31Trending at £40.60
- £12.23Trending at £12.99
- £33.52Trending at £35.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.