All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.15
- £10.09Trending at £10.44
- £11.10Trending at £14.95
- £54.14Trending at £82.72
- £5.20Trending at £5.96
About this product
- DescriptionA guide on the application of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) to problem drinking that provides an account of the cognitive and behavioural processes involved in the development and maintenance of problem drinking. It offers coverage of assessment and case formulation and their role in planning and sequencing CBT interventions.
- Author BiographyMarcantonio Spada is Professor of Psychological Therapies at London South Bank University in partnership with North East London NHS Foundation Trust. An expert in cognitive-behavioural theory and therapy for problem drinking, he is a practising clinician with extensive experience of working with problem drinkers.
- Author(s)Marcantonio Spada
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2010
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note38 black & white tables, 9 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.