All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that we are undergoing a transition from industrial capitalism to a new form of capitalism - what the author calls 'cognitive capitalism'. Cognitive capitalism is a form of capitalism based on the accumulation of 'immaterial capital', the dissemination of knowledge and the driving role of the knowledge economy.
- Author BiographyYann Moulier Boutang is professor of economics at Universite de Technologie de Compiegne.
- Author(s)Yann Moulier-Boutang
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight392 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.