Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by internationally recognized experts, Cognitive-Communication Disorders of Dementia: Definition, Diagnosis, and Treatment, Second Edition provides students and practicing professionals with cutting-edge information on the diagnosis and treatment of cognitive-communication disorders associated with minimal cognitive impairment (MCI).
- Author BiographyKathryn Bayles, PhD, is an internationally known expert on the cognitive-communicative disorders of dementia. Now Professor-Emerita at the University of Arizona, Dr. Bayles has served as Department Head of Speech, Language and Hearing Sciences and Associate Director for the National Center for Neurogenic Communication Disorders. Her research has received support from the National Institutes on Aging, Mental Health, Deafness and Other Communication Disorders, the Alzheimer's Association and the Robert Wood Johnson and Andrus Foundations. She is a Fellow in the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association and Honors recipient and a Past President of the Academy of Neurologic Communication Disorders and Sciences. Cheryl Tomoeda, MS, CCC-SLP, is Associate Director of Development for the University of Arizona College of Science after a 22-year career in the Department of Speech, Language, and Hearing Sciences. She is known for her work with Dr. Kathryn Bayles on the communication abilities of individuals with dementia. The two have collaborated on three other books, and co-authored two standardized tests for evaluating the cognitive-communication disorders of dementia, and conducted research on this topic for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Cheryl K. Tomoeda,Kathryn A. Bayles
- PublisherPlural Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlural Publishing Inc
- Content NoteB/W
- Weight499 g
- Width203 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.