All listings for this product
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byMarc H. Bornstein,Michael E. Lamb
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPart 1: Foundations of Cognitive Development M. H. Bornstein, Introduction to Cognitive Development. R. M. Lerner, S. Lewin-Bizan, & A. E. Alberts Warren, Concepts and Theories of Human Development. M. Cole, M. Packer, Culture in Development. D. P. Hartmann, K. E. Pelzel, C. B. Abbott, Design, Measurement, and Analysis in Developmental Research. Part 2: Neuroscience, Perceptual, Cognitive, and Language Development M. H. Johnson, Developmental Neuroscience, Psychophysiology, and Genetics. K. E. Adolph, S. E. Berger, Physical and Motor Development. M. H. Bornstein, M. E. Arterberry, C. Mash, Perceptual Development. D. P. Birney, R. J. Sternberg, The Development of Cognitive Abilities. B. MacWhinney, Language Development.
- Author BiographyMarc H. Bornstein is Editor of Parenting: Science and Practice and Senior Investigator and Head of Child and Family Research at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. He received his Ph.D. from Yale University. Bornstein was a Guggenheim Foundation Fellow and has received awards from the National Institutes of Health, American Psychological Association (G. Stanley Hall Award), the American Mensa Education and Research Foundation, and the Society for Research in Child Development, to name a few. Dr. Bornstein is coauthor of Development in Infancy, Development: Infancy through Adolescence, and Lifespan Development and general editor of The Crosscurrents in Contemporary Psychology Series and the Monographs in Parenting Series. He has also edited the Handbook of Parenting and the Handbook of Cultural Developmental Science as well as numerous other volumes. Michael E. Lamb is Professor and Head of the Department of Social and Developmental Psychology at the University of Cambridge. He received his Ph.D. from Yale University. Dr. Lamb received the Association for Psychological Science's James McKeen Cattell Award for Lifetime Contributions to Applied Psychological Research. He is the co-author of Development in Infancy, Socialization and Personality Development, Infant-Mother Attachment, Child Psychology Today, Investigative Interviews of Children, and Tell Me What Happened: Structured Investigative Interviews of Child Victims and Witnesses. In addition, he has edited many books including The Role of the Father in Child Development and he founded and co-edited Advances in Developmental Psychology.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.39Trending at £6.99
- £4.24Trending at £4.78
- £22.29Trending at £23.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.99
- £19.24Trending at £19.71
- £10.20Trending at £10.36
- £7.64Trending at £10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.