All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe intellectual development of human beings from birth to adulthood is a fascinating phenomenon. This book attempts to address these issues by establishing a dialogue between neo-Piagetian theorists and researchers specialized in typical and atypical working memory development.
- Author BiographyPierre Barrouillet is Professor of Developmental Psychology at University of Geneva and Director of the Archives Jean Piaget. His research investigates the development of conditional reasoning and numerical cognition, as well as the functioning and development of working memory. Vinciane Gaillard is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at Universite Libre de Bruxelles (Belgium) Consciousness, Cognition, and Computation group, directed by Axel Cleeremans. Her main research interests concern sequence learning, consciousness, control, attention, working memory, development and aging.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note46 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byPierre Barrouillet,Vinciane Gaillard
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.