All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA groundbreaking book from Simon Haykin, setting out the fundamental ideas and highlighting a range of future research directions.
- Author BiographySimon Haykin is the Director of the Cognitive Systems Laboratory at McMaster University, Canada. He is a pioneer in adaptive signal-processing, theory and applications in radar and communications, areas of research that have occupied much of his professional life. He is a Fellow of the IEEE and the Royal Society of Canada and is the recipient of the Henry Booker Gold Medal from URSI (2002), the Honorary Degree of Doctor of Technical Sciences from ETH Zentrum, Zurich (1999) and many other medals and prizes. In addition to the seminal journal papers 'Cognitive Radio' and 'Cognitive Radar', he has also written or co-written nearly 50 books including a number of best-selling textbooks in the fields of signal processing, communications, and neural networks and learning machines.
- Author(s)Simon Haykin
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/03/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note53 colour illus. 3 tables
- Weight790 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.29
- £22.88Trending at £27.89
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £69.00
- £37.19Trending at £43.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.