All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.38Trending at £5.49
- £9.08Trending at £9.24
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
- £13.65Trending at £14.06
- £9.35Trending at £10.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn this volume, Epstein presents a new theory of personality, referred to as cognitive-experiential theory, that is integrative of all other major personality theories.
- Author BiographySeymour Epstein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Massachusetts, where he has held a position since 1953. His major interest has been in developing an integrative theory of personality, which he has set forth in the present book. Over the past several decades he has conducted an active research program on his theory that has received continuous support from the National Institute of Mental Health and extended support from a Research Scientist Award.
- Author(s)Seymour Epstein
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Weight522 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.