All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionUses technologies to analyze the thoughts and cognitive processes behind the translation process. This title focuses on the topic of investigating translation processes from a cognitive perspective. It is suitable for the researchers and postgraduates in translation studies and cognitive linguistics as well as practicing translators.
- Author BiographyDr Sharon O'Brien is a Lecturer in the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/02/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Translation
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited bySharon O'Brien
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.