All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.51Trending at £9.74
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.51Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.44
- £4.48Trending at £4.75
- £7.21Trending at £7.34
About this product
- DescriptionAcknowledging the impact of sociological factors on the survey process, this book introduces a paradigm for the cognitive interview process. It introduces the interpretive approach to cognitive interviewing, presents the underlying theoretical foundations, and explores the issues relating it.
- Author BiographyKristen Miller, PhD, is Director of the Questionnaire Design Research Laboratory, National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS). She designs and implements research projects on data quality and comparability, question response, questionnaire design, and cognitive methods theory and methodology. Dr. Miller is a coeditor of Question Evaluation Methods: Contributing to the Science of Data Quality, also published by Wiley. Stephanie Willson, PhD, is Senior Research Methodologist at the Questionnaire Design Research Laboratory, NCHS. Her research interests include the study of construct validity in survey questions and the methodological evaluation of cognitive interviewing, with particular emphasis on data collection and data analysis. Valerie Chepp, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Sociology at Hamline University. Dr. Chepp has 5 years of experience working as a research methodologist at the Questionnaire Design Research Laboratory, NCHS, and her research interests include cultural sociology, theories of inequality and social change, and qualitative research methods. Jose-Luis Padilla, PhD, is Professor in the Department of Social Psychology at University of Granada, Spain. His research interests include cross-cultural psychology, psychometrics, and social research methods.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleWiley Series in Survey Methodology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight326 g
- Width160 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byJose Luis Padilla,Kristen Miller,Stephanie Willson,Valerie Chepp
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.