CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.06Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £10.46Trending at £14.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces the field of cognitive linguistics, presenting its theoretical foundations and the arguments supporting it.
- Author BiographyD. Alan Cruse is Senior Lecturer in the School of English and Linguistics, University of Manchester. William Croft is Professor of Linguistics at the University of Manchester.
- Author(s)D. Alan Cruse,William A. Croft
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- Series TitleCambridge Textbooks in Linguistics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight720 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Series Edited byP. Austin,J. Bresnan,B. Comrie,S. Crain,W. Dressler,C. Ewen,R. Lass,D. Lightfoot
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.