Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.50Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £10.94
- £11.32Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the topic of spatial cognition on a 'geographic' scale. This book provides an overview of the historical origins of the subject, a description of the debates and suggests directions for future research.
- Author BiographyRob Kitchin is a Lecturer in Human Geography at the National University of Ireland, Maynooth, Ireland. His research interests include cognitive geography, spatial behaviour, disability, cyberspace and social geography. Scott Freundschuh is an Associate Professor at the University of Minnesota, Duluth, USA. His research interests include a wide range if topics concerning maps and spatial knowledge acquisition in children and adults.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/03/2000
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleFrontiers of Cognitive Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1
- Weight566 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byNational University of Ireland,Rob Kitchin,Scott Freundschuh
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.