All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.92
About this product
- Author(s)Elijah Chudnoff
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2015
- Series TitleNew Problems of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Introduction 2. Introspection 3. Contrast 4. Value 5. Time 6. Independence 7. Intentionality 8. Conclusion. Glossary Bibliography Index
- Author BiographyElijah Chudnoff is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Miami, USA. He is the author of Intuition (2013).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.