CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.69Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.91Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe understanding of the cognitive foundations of economic behaviour has become increasingly important. This volume contains contributions from such leading scholars as Adam Brandenburger, Michael Bacharach and Patrick Suppes.
- Author BiographyNicola Dimitri is Associate Professor of Political Economy at the University of Siena, Italy. Marchello Basili is Associate Professor of Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. Itzhak Gilboa is Professor of Economics at TEl-Aviv University, Israel.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/07/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Siena Studies in Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byItzhak Gilboa,Marcello Basili,Nicola Dimitri
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.