All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.95Trending at £4.49
- £17.12Trending at £21.01
- £17.36Trending at £25.01
- £9.92Trending at £19.03
- £12.13Trending at £17.29
- £10.47Trending at £15.99
- £7.51Trending at £10.00
About this product
- Author(s)University John R Anderson
- PublisherW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication08/10/2014
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintW.H.Freeman & Co Ltd
- Edition Statement8th ed.
- Author BiographyJohn Richard Anderson is Richard King Mellon Professor of Psychology and Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. He is known for developing the ACT-R, which is the most widely used cognitive architecture in cognitive science. Anderson was also an early leader in research on intelligent tutoring systems, and computer systems based on his cognitive tutors are currently used by more than 500,000 mathematics students. He has served as President of the Cognitive Science Society, and has been elected to the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, the National Academy of Sciences, and the American Philosophical Society. He has received numerous awards including the American Psychological Association's Distinguished Scientific Career Award, the David E. Rumelhart Prize for Contributions to the Formal Analysis of Human Cognition, and the inaugural Dr. A. H. Heineken Prize for Cognitive Science. He is the editor of the Psychological Review.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.