All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.46
- £5.27Trending at £5.68
- £9.96Trending at £10.97
- £6.59Trending at £7.95
- £24.89Trending at £26.48
- £9.97Trending at £10.94
- £33.52Trending at £41.92
About this product
- DescriptionIn addition to covering the individual contributions of psychology, philosophy, linguistics and artificial intelligence to cognitive science, this introductory text has been revised to introduce the connectionist approach as well as the classical symbolic approach.
- Author BiographyJay Garfield is Doris Silbert Professor in the Humanities, Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Logic Program and of the Five College Tibetan Studies in India Program at Smith College, Professor in the graduate faculty of Philosophy at the University of Massachusetts, Professor of Philosophy at Melbourne University and Adjunct Professor of Philosophy at the Central Institute of Higher Tibetan Studies.
- Author(s)Christopher H. Chase,Edwina L. Rissland,Jay L. Garfield,Mark H. Feinstein,Neil A. Stillings,Steven E. Weisler
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/03/1995
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Out-of-print date04/05/2017
- Content Note134
- Weight1021 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.