All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £4.49Trending at £5.12
- £16.55Trending at £18.63
- £14.00Trending at £14.66
- £7.30Trending at £7.44
- £8.94Trending at £9.20
- £5.19Trending at £7.11
- £4.04Trending at £4.99
About this product
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleStrungmann Forum Reports
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note11 color photos, 8 b&w photos, 16 halftones
- Weight908 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byPeter M. Todd,Thomas Trenholm Hills,Trevor W. Robbins
- Interest AgeFrom 18
- Author BiographyPeter M. Todd is Professor of Informatics, Cognitive Science, and Psychology at Indiana University. Thomas T. Hills is Associate Professor of Psychology at the University of Warwick. Trevor W. Robbins is Professor of Cognitive Neuroscience and Chair of Experimental Psychology at the University of Cambridge, where he is also Director of the Behavioural and Clinical Neuroscience Institute.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.