All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £5.29Trending at £5.99
- £8.69Trending at £9.39
- £37.82Trending at £41.39
- £12.23Trending at £13.01
- £33.52Trending at £35.99
- £27.35Trending at £27.99
- £11.69Trending at £15.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume focuses on diagnostic criteria, cognitive conceptualizations of the personality disorders, cognitive treatment strategies, and techniques for developing a treatment program.
- Author BiographyAaron T. Beck, MD, is the founder of cognitive therapy, University Professor Emeritus of Psychiatry at the University of Pennsylvania, and President Emeritus of the Beck Institute for Cognitive Behavior Therapy. Dr. Beck is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Albert Lasker Clinical Medical Research Award, the American Psychological Association (APA) Lifetime Achievement Award, the American Psychiatric Association Distinguished Service Award, the Robert J. and Claire Pasarow Foundation Award for Research in Neuropsychiatry, and the Institute of Medicine's Sarnat International Prize in Mental Health and Gustav O. Lienhard Award.
- Author(s)Aaron T. Beck,Arthur Freeman
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication03/08/1990
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Out-of-print date04/09/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.