Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £11.98Trending at £12.44
- £9.58Trending at £11.93
- £10.69Trending at £15.62
- £9.74Trending at £11.07
- £10.27Trending at £18.75
- £16.99Trending at £19.64
- £10.39Trending at £11.89
About this product
- Author(s)Donald Meichenbaum
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/1977
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitlePlenum Behavior Therapy Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1350 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsPrologue.- 1 Self-Instructional Training.- 2 The Clinical Application of Self-Instructional Training to Other Clinical Populations: Three Illustrations.- 3 Clinical Observations on Conducting Self-Instructional Training.- 4 Cognitive Factors in Behavior Therapy Techniques.- 5 Stress-Inoculation Training.- 6 Cognitive Restructuring Techniques.- 7 The Nature of Internal Dialogue-Foundations of a Theory of Behavior Change.- 8 A Cognitive Theory of Behavior Change.- 9 A Cognitive-Behavior Modification Approach to Assessment.- Epilogue.- References.- Author Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.