Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy focusing on the cognitive-behavioral model and treatment options, this work presents an analysis of the etiology, assessment, and treatment of Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD). It provides a review of the empirical support for the different models of GAD.
- Author BiographyMichel J. Dugas, Ph.D., is Associate Professor and Director of the Anxiety Disorders Laboratory in the Department of Psychology at Concordia University. He also works as a clinical psychologist at the Anxiety Disorders Clinic of Sacre-C/ur Hospital in Montreal and is past-Chair of the Clinical Section of the Canadian Psychological Association. Over the past 15 years, Dr. Dugas has conducted research on the etiology and treatment of GAD and other anxiety disorders. Melisa Robichaud, Ph.D., works as a psychologist in the Anxiety Disorders Clinic of UBC Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia. She specializes in cognitive-behavioral research and treatment for anxiety disorders, with an emphasis on generalized anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder. She has published in the areas of anxiety, worry, and problem solving, and serves on the board of directors for the Anxiety Disorders Association of British Columbia.
- Author(s)Melisa Robichaud,Michel J. Dugas
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/11/2006
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note9 black & white tables, 23 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £46.92Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £45.38Trending at £61.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.