All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £29.42Trending at £29.87
- £4.99Trending at £7.10
- £15.72Trending at £16.14
- £6.79Trending at £8.75
- £13.57Trending at £14.62
- £16.98Trending at £19.93
- £29.13Trending at £33.11
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents a summary of the cognitively inspired basis behind multimodal speech enhancement, covering the relationship between audio and visual modalities in speech, as well as recent research into audiovisual speech correlation.
- Author(s)Amir Hussain,Andrew Abel
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/08/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Cognitive Computation
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note37 Illustrations, color; 4 Illustrations, black and white; XVIII, 121 p. 41 illus., 37 illus. in color.
- Weight274 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.